Sunday, July 3, 2011

2nd Year done and now into 3rd year

With the conclusion of the USMLE Board Step 1 I now enter into my third year and am halfway done with the school part of my medical education. To sum up the second year of medical school in a short post is not as hard as it sounds. Most days I have spent reading, studying, going to clinical opportunities, and not much else. The second year of medical school was increasingly more difficult that the first year and I am looking forward to not sitting for the next two years.

It is hard to imagine that two years ago I new nothing and now I know just enough to make things worse. In the next two years I will be completing my clinical rotations on the wards in various hospitals throughout Cincinnati, beginning with OB/GYN. I will now enter into wide world of patients.

4 comments:

medicallyethically said...

Congrats on finishing 2nd year. It's amazing how much one can learn in two years, isn't it? I can hardly believe that I actually have one and a half year left on my degree and then I can start earning money. I can't wait. All the best for you.

Nurm

medical assistant associate degree Brooklyn, New York said...

Nice to read your experiences for the 2nd year. I understand it is really difficult and it keeps us busy every time. My best wishes for your successful 3rd year.
Do stay in touch.

dr. Ingason said...

You haven't posted anything since this summer so i take it you are busy at school. I myself am a 4th year medical student in scandinavia so i know what you are going through. hope you are having fun, i know i am, love the clinical part.

what's your favorite rotation btw?

vimax asli said...




alat bantu seksual pria
vibrator alat bantu seksualitas wanita
alat pembesar alat vital pria
celana vakoou pembesar alat vital pria
alat bantu seksual pria
vimax oil minyak pembesar alat vital pria
minyak lintah papua pembesar alat vital pria
alat bantu seksual pria
vibrator alat bantu seksualitas wanita
vakum alat pembesar payudara wanita
boneka full body
vigrx plus
crocodile oil minyak pembesar penis
cobra oil minyak pembesar penis
arabian oil minyak pembesar penis
black mamba oil minyak pembesar penis
minyak bulus pembesar penis
vimax asli original
alat bantu seksual pria
alat bantu seksual pria
vibrator alat bantu seksualitas wanita
vibrator alat bantu seksualitas wanita
vibrator alat bantu seksualitas wanita
vigrx oil minyak pembesar penis